Frequently Asked Questions
#1 Other carpet cleaning firms are cheaper, why is that?
We have built our business on our quality work. We do not use “bait and switch” as part of our sales strategy. Unfortunately in the industry some operators do. Our price is reflective of the top quality work, equipment and materials used when we clean. Quality cleaning and care extends the life of your rug and furniture, while poor quality cleaning can leave behind residues and actually harm your investments.
#2 How often should my carpet be cleaned?
Doctors recommend that people with allergies and asthma wash their carpeting, drapes and upholstered furniture every 3 to 6 months. Vacuuming alone will not do the trick. Professional cleaning is the key to killing dust mites which is the number one cause of allergies in the indoor environment. We recommend cleaning residential carpet at least twice a year.
#3 I have allergies and am worried if the chemical you use will bother me?
The solutions that we use are environmentally safe and completely non-toxic and are safe for people with allergies, children and pets. Rugs and furniture can harbor soil and other contaminants. Properly cleaning your carpet and furniture will remove the buildup soil and contaminants to improve indoor air quality and reduce allergens.
How To Prepare For Your Carpet Cleaning Appointment
- Since you already decided on the areas you want cleaned during your appointment scheduling you’ll want to prepare the areas discussed, along with the cleanest access points in your home.
- Any delicate items on the carpeting or adjacent areas can be placed away from the area to be cleaned, to safeguard during cleaning.
- If you choose to move furniture; that can be done as well.
- Check your carpeting for small objects: prior to cleaning appointment especially if children use small toys in the room, this will prevent the loss of any items during the process.
- You may choose to vacuum the carpet prior to our arrival if you wish, however we will pre-vacuum if needed.
- Check carpeting for any high traffic areas or spots that require special treatment or stain removal – be prepared to point these out to our technicians when they arrive (our technicians may have recommendations on how to best treat stain on an individual basis).
- If you have pets be pets be prepared for their possible reaction to guests and/or some unfamiliar noises as we work.
- If the weather is bad and the humidity is low planning to open windows following carpet cleaning can help speed up the drying process, if there is high humidity, running your air conditioning during the cleaning process can also be helpful.
- Be prepared for a great experience from our professional technicians.